Your Website.com editor comes with a pre-made color library. Each color scheme is professionally designed to ensure that the colors match. In addition, each color tone is fully customizable. – You can adjust the color tone, change the color, or use the built-in color picker to choose a new color.
Choosing a new color scheme for your website:
1. From the menu on the left side of the editor, click Design.
2. Choose a color scheme.
3. The default color scheme for the template of your choice is displayed in the color panel. Scroll down the library to select the desired color palatte.
4. Click the desired palatte color to apply to your website. Changes are automatically saved and are automatically applied.
Customize your website colors:
When you choose a new color scheme for the website, the customization icon is added to the right side of the ceiling.
1. Click the Customize icon to open the color block and shade.
2. The display at the bottom of each color is the color range of the color. If you want to keep a similar palette, you can choose new colors from existing shades or shades. Click on the shades and choose colors. Changes are automatically saved and are automatically applied.
3. If you want to change the color, click the color to open the color picker. Use color options to select new colors. Click Apply when ready. Changes are automatically saved and are automatically applied.
Restore the palatte of your site to the default of the template:
If you want to set the palatte color to the default color, click the reset icon.